Race Driver Services
Coaching & Instruction
A Racing Driver's Plan: Stage 1
- Meeting to design and build your programme to suit your ambitions and budget.
- Driving assessment in first coaching session in a high performance car on track and low grip surfaces at a state-of-the-art facility.
- One-to-one trackday coaching/instruction to prepare you for your ARDS test.
- Co-ordination and planning of the ARDS test to help you acquire your racing driver's licence.
- Consultation and negotiation with professional race teams to plan your testing and racing programme.
- Racing driver coaching/training at test days, learning circuits, understanding technical data and working with race engineers.
- Attending and overseeing your race meetings, guiding you through the events and looking after for your interests.
- Updating and development of your race driver programme, and maintaining the project to meet your aspirations.
Racing Driver Management & Media
A Racing Driver's Plan: Stage 2
- A bespoke and tailored service to advise on personal contracts.
- Arrange insurance contacts for personal cover.
- Race car insurance cover and risk assessments custom made to your requirements.
- Budget management and planning for all track events and expenses.
- Co-ordination of logistical race driver matters.
- Negotiation and organising of race driver/team contacts and programme plan.
- Structuring a media strategy, goal setting and career direction.
- Establishing public relations and promotional arrangements.
- Consultant in development of pan-European sponsorship presentations and racing programmes.
- Implementing and overseeing any such sponsorship projects in the client's best interests.
- Creating and engineering a fitness programme as on-going part of driver training and instruction.
Racing Driver Image & Design
A Racing Driver's Plan: Stage 3
- Designing crash helmets and race suits.
- Purchasing and dealing with suppliers for clothing, equipment, crash helmet painting and embroidery.
- Organising race driver clothing, signage and graphics for race car and team.
- Design race car colours/logos/format.
- Arranging photography and filming of race driver activities.
- Establishing and creating race driver's website.
- Supplying of video, film and photography material for editing to be used for websites and other promotional films/marketing products.
- Advising and supply of hospitality and promotional personnel.
- Designing and creating sponsorship presentation for tailored projects.